Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Let's pop the top off life for awhile and ... *

... some take it easy days! *

Wow, have I ever neglected this thing eh! Well the summer weather has finally begun ... FINALLY! And just as the weather gets nice, my schedule gets crazy so I don't have time to enjoy the sunshine. Of course it works like that!

So I got a new job. At a Ford dealership. It's going well but it's keeping me very very busy. Though I've already had my first pay cheque and I have to say, it was nice even if it was only for a week of work. Everyone is really sweet and the job is so easy. I'm actually encouraged to study and do homework when it's slow (which is like 90% of my shift .. saweeeeet!) It's just nice to feel like a contributing member of the household again.

My new iPod, MacBook and printer are all delivered. Unfortunately I had them delivered to my parents so someone could be home to sign for them (otherwise I have to drive allll the way out to the airport in Richmond and it's a HUGE pain in the ass!!) so I don't have them in my hands. I want them SO bad now that they are in. I wasn't in a huge rush to order them but as soon as I did I became a FedEx stalker and now I'm just itching to play around on my new toys!

Despite me being so busy J and I are actually doing well. That's usually the downside to me working, J starts to feel ignored and things get a bit tense. So far he's been really good and started back up at the gym for something to do. It's good because he's so much happier when he goes to the gym. Right now I feel like that is the only thing missing from my life, more exercise. Maybe in August when school is done and I just have work I can get back into a good routine that way.

I'm also registered for the Fall semester. I love registering ... a new schedule, new goals and because it's Fall, a new agenda! Right now I'm registered in 6 classes .. yikes. Though 4 of them are distance ed. I'm debating dropping one. Yeah, I should probably drop one. Otherwise things will just get a little TOO crazy. I've done six once before ... it was the worst idea of my life. Ahh! Haha.

Well I have 2 final papers due in the next few weeks so I should run!

~ C

----------------
* Now playing: Kenny Chesney - Flip Flop Summer
via FoxyTunes

No comments: