Monday, July 21, 2008

Computer fuuuuuuuun!!

Well, I just received my new Macbook, iPod and printer yesterday! YAY! So obviously I've been playing around with it. J and I don't have a digital camera (or one that doesn't use 4 batteries per picture anyhow) and my Macbook has a camera! YAY! So I played around yesterday. Here are some of my results .. they crack me up!


Joe!




I love you buddy!














As you can see, convincing Kirby to take pictures with Mom was difficult and resulted in *crazzzzzy hair* haha.

Well, that's it for now. I have laundry and homework and work to do ... oh joy!

~ C

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY Furbaby!! :-D

I think you need to buy Jesse some clothes- he looks awfully naked... Are you sure the crazy happened because of Kirby? *raises eyebrow at you*

LOVE YOU!!